Expense Form & Rates
Expense Claim Form
BCSTA’s Expense Claim Form can now be filled out on your computer, and the total will automatically be calculated for you (only type in numbers, not dollar signs, in the amount fields). You may want to access BCSTA’s Policy on Travel Expenses, which includes common account numbers.
- You must have Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to open the file. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from the adobe.com website.
- Open or download the form.
- Position the pointer inside a form field, click and type your text.
- To go to the next field, press Tab or click on the next field.
- To go to the previous field, press Shift + Tab or click on the previous field.
- After completing the form print it, sign it, and mail it to BCSTA with receipts attached.
Note: If you do not clear your browser history Acrobat remembers what you typed last time in the form. If you do not want Acrobat to remember this go to Menu Acrobat, Preferences, Forms and then uncheck "Keep forms data temporarily available on disk."
AGM 2006 Resolution #34 states:
“That BCSTA use the federal government’s maximum allowable mileage rate, as defined under Regulation 7306 of the Income Tax Act, as the benchmark for setting its mileage rate.”