Boards Making a Difference
Boards Making a Difference: Stories from your communities is a monthly publication that highlights success stories and the impacts of locally-elected boards of education in communities all across the province.
- Issue 01: Locally-elected School Boards Matter
- Issue 02: Developing the Pathways to Learning
- Issue 03: Bridging Gap Between Students and Careers
- Issue 04: A Story to Take to the World - Orange Shirt Day, Every Child Matters
- Issue 05: The Charles Bloom Forestry Program - Highlighting Skills Training Through Hands-on Experience
- Issue 06: A Special Christmas "Assembly"
- Issue 08: Aboriginal Principles of Learning at Sooke Elementary
- Issue 09: 100 Per Cent Graduation Success Rate for Students in Take-A-Hike Program
- Issue 10: Marketing Class a Great Example of New Curriculum
- Issue 11: Personalizing School for Our High Performers
- Issue 12: LGBTQ Awards a First for Surrey Schools
- Issue 13: Bridging the Gap Between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Peoples in Canada
- Issue 14: The Canoe of Hope
- Issue 15: Ladysmith Secondary Course Introduces Youth to First Nations